The IPFC offers following services for different stages of the life cycle of any Intellectual Property:
- Awareness and Promotion on best IPR practices
- IP Due Diligence Reports
- IP Intelligence and Forecasting
- IP Landscaping and Technology Mapping
- Freedom-to-Operate (FTO) Analysis
- Information Disclosure Document IP Assessment
- Pre-Investment Analysis for IP portfolio
- IP Strategy Support on Nature, Mode, and Forum of Protection
- IP Searches such as Prior-Art-Search, Novelty or Patentability Search, Validity or Enforcement Readiness Search, Biotechnology Sequence Search.
- Drafting of IP Applications for patents, trademarks, copyright, designs, geographical indication, plant varieties and farmers’ rights.
- Proofreading and Filling of IP Applications including responses to office actions and examiners’/ IP office query’s.
- IP Administrative services, application monitoring, and renewals.
- IP Asset Maintenance and IP Lifecycle Management
- IP Asset Valuation and Ranking
- IP Portfolio Analysis and IP Audit
- IP Commercialization and Monetization
- Technology Transfer and Licensing Advisory on Enforcement of IPRs, Infringements, Opposition, Suits etc
- Advisory on Business with IPRs